Themes are custom skins that you can add to your windows or apps like google chrome to improve its look. By default, Google Chrome offers a grey and black theme for windows 10. It might get boring for you and you may want to change it with some colorful look or maybe a picture of galaxies, an anime character or some superhero.
Google Chrome offers a wide range of themes for users with different picks. The collection of themes are categorized and are given the names like Dark and Black Themes, Space Exploration and Minimalist Themes, etc.
In this guide, I will explain how you can get a theme for Google Chrome.
How to Download a Google Chrome Theme
To download and Install a cool Google Chrome theme, follow the procedure given below:
- Open the Google Chrome App, and go to the Settings by clicking on the three dots given on the right corner of the Address bar.
- In Settings on the right panel find Appearance option and select it.
- On the right panel of Appearance settings, scroll down to find the Appearance heading. Select the Themes option.
- It will take you to the Chrome Web Store.
- Select the theme that you want to have as your Google Chrome Theme. Click on View All to see all the Themes in one category.
- Once you have selected the theme, click on its name and Add to Chrome
- As you add it to Chrome, it will automatically be downloaded and set as your Google Chrome theme.
This must-have added colors to your boring surfing through the internet. Hope you love your new theme. Stay Tuned for more cool guides!
You may also want to check out: How to create a theme in Windows 10 (May edition)