During a time like these when we are bound to stay at home and get the job done staying at home, Zoom is the best application to do business meetings. Zoom allows users to join meetings in several ways.
Also, learn How to Convert Spotify Music to MP3
In this guide, we will show you how to join a meeting in Zoom using different methods.
Using Zoom Application to Join a Meeting
Before you try to join a meeting, make sure the meeting session has already set up. Once the session is started only then the users can join it. But there is another option which the host can enable to let users join in even before the meeting is started. Here’s how to join a meeting in zoom using the app:
- Open the Zoom app and sign in. You can sign in by typing your e-mail address and password or using another given option.
- Once you have signed in, the home page of the app will appear. Select the “Join” icon with the “+” sign.
- Now enter the email address that has been sent to you with the meeting invite or type the personal link name. below that, enter your “Display name”.
- Select if you want to attend the meeting with the audio and video-enabled or not and then click on “Join”.
Using the Zoom Website to Join a Meeting
If you are going to join a meeting with another company, they must have their company URL registered with zoom. To join the meeting in zoom using zoom website follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the browser and type the company’s URL which will look something like <companyname>.zoom.us.
- Click on the “Join” button under the “Video Conferencing” heading.
- Enter the meeting ID or Personal Link name that you have received with the meeting invite from the host.
- Now select “Join” to join the meeting.
Using the Email Link to join the meeting
To join the meeting using the email link that has been sent to you with the meeting invite email, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the browser and go to the invite that you have received via the email.
- Open the email and click on the “Join Zoom Meeting” link.
When you have clicked on the link, you’ll be taken to the Zoom meeting. Also, learn How to Set a Default Zoom Level in Firefox