Sometimes twitter users find suspicious activities happening from their Twitter Account or find that someone has their password. To secure your account, you can log-out from all the devices with your twitter account by simply following some steps.
Learn How to De-activate Twitter Account
Whatever may the reason be to log-out of all the devices with your twitter account, in this guide you will learn how to do it.
How to enable Dark Mode for Twitter
Logging out of all the Devices with your Twitter Account
Follow the steps mentioned below to secure your account by logging out from all the devices. By this method, you don’t have to go through every device to do it. You can do it from the device you are using.
- Go to Twitter.com and log in to your Twitter account.
- Head over to the “More” option under the Settings option on the left panel of the Twitter Window.
- Another menu will appear, select “Settings & Privacy” from the list
- In the Settings menu, select “Account” settings
- Scroll down to the “Data & Permissions” section and click on “Apps and Sessions”
- Under the “Sessions” heading, you will find all the devices you’re logged in at the moment. Click on “Log out all other sessions”
- Twitter will ask for confirmation, click on “Log out” to confirm your action.
Your account will be logged out of all the other devices except the one that you are currently using. Every other device has to log in again to access the twitter account.
Related How to Turn on Two-Factor Authentication for Twitter