Twitter is one of the widely used social media networks by many across the world. Normally, users tweet so that other users can communicate with it. Although sometimes you might want to share something on Twitter without receiving replies. Luckily, with the new Twitter update, you can choose who can reply to your tweet.
In this guide, we will show you how to manage who can reply to your tweets on Twitter.
Limit Who Can Reply to Your Tweet on Twitter
Here’s how you can limit who can reply to your tweet on Twitter:
- Start by opening the Twitter app on your device through the search feature or by manually finding it in your device.
- Log-in to your already existing Twitter account and tap on the “Compose Tweet” button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Next, type out a tweet and tap on the “Everyone Can Reply” link to manage who can reply to your tweet.
- Select from “People You Follow” (those who you are following from your Twitter account” or “Only People You Mention” (the one who you will @ in your Tweet).
- Tap on the “Tweet” button to send the tweet.
Your replies to that tweet will be limited to the option that you chose while composing the tweet.
Once you have sent the tweet, there is no going back as Twitter doesn’t allow you to change who can respond to a tweet. You can follow the same steps mentioned above to manage who can reply to your tweet when using Twitter on the web.