Apple’s Operating System has inculcated system-level support for PDF Files. If at a certain time you don’t have a printer available to print a document, you can save it in a stable format that will not change. It could be done by “Print” to a PDF file.
Also, learn How to Disable Cellular Data on iPhone
This feature is available for all the apps that allow printing such as Safari, chrome, pages, and Microsoft Word. In this guide, we will show you how to save a document in the “Print to PDF” file.
Print to PDF Feature in Mac
Here’s how you can use this feature in your Mac Device:
- Open the document that you would like to print to a PDF file.
- From the menu bar at the top of the screen select “File”, and choose the “Print” option from the drop-down list.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen. From here click on the small down arrow with the “PDF” option given prior to the “Show Details” button.
- From the “PDF” drop-down menu, select the “Save as PDF” option.
- The Save dialogue box will pop up. Type the file name and select the location to save the file and click on “Save”.
The document will be saved as the PDF file in the chosen location. When you will click on the PDF File, it will appear as printed on paper.