In recent years technology features have advanced so much that you can use Desktop Application on your phones too. Google Chrome is one of the Apps that you can download on your devices easily and easily browse the internet.
Some of the Apps uses too much RAM which results in heating up the device and slowing down the system. Users find It extremely frustrating but don’t worry we have a solution for this. In this article, we’ll tell you how you can limit chrome usage with little effort.
First of all, you need to know how much RAM is used by Chrome, to do that follow the steps given below
How to Open Chrome Task Manager
To open Chrome Task manager follow the steps
- Go to Menu in Google Chrome and move the cursor to More Tools
- From the More Tools, exaggerated menu, select Task Manager
- Or you can use the keyboard shortcut Shift+Escape to open Task Manager
Now that you have Task Manager opened, you can see all the chrome tabs and their memory usage. Go to the memory column to check which Chrome tab is consuming most RAM.
You can kill the tab which is consuming most RAM by simply closing the tab from Chrome or by selecting on the given tab in Task Manager and clicking End Process.
There are some other ways to save Google Chrome RAM and Speeding it up by using different extensions and tweaks but they come with risk. Some of the ways to speed up your browser are given below
- Your browser might be outdated which can slow it down, try updating it and using it again.
- You should periodically clear up the chrome cache.
- Run CCleaner every now and then, it fixes all the minor issues and clears piled up cache memory which results in speeding up your overall experience with the browser.
If none of the above-mentioned ways worked for your browser, switch to a different browser.