Facebook is one of the biggest and most used social media platforms in the whole wide world. From communicating with one another to sharing your daily life happenings, you find everything on Facebook. You can like pages to see their latest posts. There are times when you find something useful and interesting so you want to save it to view later. Facebook has made it really easy for users to save posts and view them later. It is very similar to bookmarking.
In this guide, I will explain how you can save a post to view later on Facebook.
Save a Post to view Later on Facebook
Follow the guide in order to learn how to save a post on Facebook:
- Go to Facebook.com on your browser if you’re using desktop and sign-in. If you’re using a cell phone, you can open the Facebook App.
- Open the post that you want to save to view later
- You will see there are three dots … at the top right corner of the post, click on those three dots.
- From the drop-down menu, select Save Post given at the top of the list.
The post will be saved, now you can view the saved post anytime you like.
How to View Saved Posts on Facebook
Facebook has made a separate tab for the saved posts from where you can view all the posts that you have saved from time to time. In order to view the saved posts follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Facebook News Feed
- On the left side of the page, you will find a menu. Under explore heading there is a Saved option
- Click on Saved to open Saved page.
- On this page, you will find your collection and saved posts.
There are plenty of options given on saved page from where you can open the type of saved post you’re looking for. Click on the Saved post to open it in a new tab. You can also delete the saved post from the collection by un-saving it.
Related: How to Unblock Someone on Facebook