iOS 13, iPadOS 13 has brought many new methods to the iPhone/iPads. Many new features have also been introduced. It has become easy to save a website as a PDF from Safari to view later. Learn how to do it by following the guide.
With the new OS, you can now select which PDF format do you want to save your file in, it could be regular PDF or Reader PDF. You can do it from the Share Sheet in Safari.
Save a Website as PDF from Share Sheet in Safari
Follow the steps mentioned below to Save a webpage in PDF format in Safari through Share Sheet:
- Open Safari on your device and go to the webpage that you want to save as PDF.
- Tap on Share icon gave at the bottom of the screen
- You will see the title of the page. “Options” is given right below it, tap on it.
- Select the PDF format that you want to save the webpage in and tap on “Done”
- You will now be returned to the share sheet. Tap on “Save to Files”
- Next, select the folder and tap on “Save”
To open the PDF of the saved website, open the file. Tap on the Share button to open the PDF of the saved file in Apple Books App or any other third party app.
Related: How to download files using Safari on iOS 13 in iPhone