You may like to save the Chrome Web page in a hard copy form but it is not necessary that you want to take out its print. In this case, you can save it in the PDF file format on Windows 10, Mac, Chrome OS, and Linux.
In this guide, we will show you how you can save the chrome web page in PDF format.
Saving Chrome Web Page in PDF format
Follow the guide to learn how to do it:
- Launch the Chrome browser in your device, and navigate to the web page you’d to save in the PDF format.
- On the page, click on the three vertical dots on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- From the menu that appears, click on the “Print” option or press “Ctrl + P” on the keyboard.
- The print window will appear on the screen, here click on drop-down box labeled as “Destination” and select “Save as PDF” option.
- You can also select the number of pages that you want to save as PDF from the “Pages” drop-down menu. Moreover, you can change the orientation of the page from vertical to horizontal or vice versa by selecting it from the “Layout” drop-down box.
- Once you’re done selecting all the options, click on the “Save” button on the bottom right of the print window.
- Choose the path where you want to save the file, and enter a suitable name. Click on the “Save” button.
The chrome web page will be saved in the PDF format on the selected location. You can take a look at it by navigating to the location and opening the file. If it doesn’t seem right to you, try the above-mentioned procedure again.
RELATED: How to Print to PDF on Mac