Many of you would not know what a QR Code is. QR Code is like a bar code that saves information or data about the product. It is like a pattern printed on items like magazines, ticket websites, coupon codes, and website links, etc.
You can read more about QR Code from here: What Is QR Code
Many iPhone users don’t know that you can scan the QR Code on your device. In this guide, I will explain how you can scan and read QR codes on your iPhone and iPad.
Scan QR Code on iPhone
The method that I’m going to mention below to scan the QR Code works will all the Operating System, from the latest iOS 13 version to the previous versions.
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone
- Tap on “GET” option beside the “Find apps and start collecting your passes.”
- You will see two options pop up from the bottom of the screen when you will tap on “GET”. Tap on “Scan Code”
- Tapping on Scan Code will take you to the Camera App on your device.
- Scan the QR Code from a particular thing.
- You will get a notification to open the Safari app to read the data from the QR Scanned Code.
Related: How to Convert Picture Format from HEIC to JPG in iPhone