Scheduling a meeting in Zoom is the easiest way to ensure you don’t miss it or be late to the meeting. With the Zoom app, you can schedule a meeting and also send it to everyone’s calendar. In this guide, we will show you how to schedule a meeting in the Zoom app.
Also, learn How to Share Your Screen in a Zoom Meeting
Scheduling a Meeting in Zoom
Before you try doing it, make sure you have the Zoom app downloaded and installed in your PC, or any other device. Here’s how you can schedule a Zoom Meeting:
- Open the Zoom app and log-in to your already existing account.
- From the Home page, click on the “Schedule” button.
- Schedule Meeting: The Schedule Window will appear on the screen with plenty of options. Start by adding the time, date, duration of the meeting, and assign a name. Also, select if it’s a “Recurring meeting” by checking the box next to the option on the bottom-left of this section. And make sure to select the time zone in the bottom-right corner.
- Meeting ID: We recommend you to not use your personal ID for the business meetings. Due to security reasons, it is better to use the auto-generated one. Select “Generate Automatically”. To add an extra layer of security check the box next to the “Require meeting password” and enter a password.
- Video & Audio: Here it allows you to select if the Audio and Video of the participants and the host will be on or off when they join the meeting and the way of communication.
- Calendar: Select if you want to send the meeting invite via Outlook, Google Calendar, or any other calendar.
There are a few advanced options too that will help you make your video conference more secure.
- Once you are done selecting the settings to your requirement, click on the “Schedule” button given on the bottom-right corner of the window.