Mozilla Firefox added this new feature to its update released on 11th Feb 2020 in which you can set default zoom levels for all websites. You can even set default zoom levels for individual sites as well. In this guide, we will show you how you can set default zoom levels for the websites in Mozilla Firefox.
Setting Default Zoom Level for all Websites in Mozilla Firefox
Here’s how you can do it:
- Fire up Mozilla Firefox and click on the Menu button given at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Options” from the drop-down list of options. If you’re using Mac select “Preferences”.
- Scroll down to the “Language and Appearance” section in the “General” pane.
- Click on the box next to the “Default Zoom” under the Zoom heading. Choose the zoom level, you can select between 30 to 300%.
- If you only want to zoom in the text on a webpage but not the content like pictures, check the “Zoom text only” box.
Make sure you have the latest Firefox version on your device to avail of this option.
Setting Default Zoom Level for One Website
To set the default zoom level for a particular website, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox, open the website that you want to zoom in and click on the Menu button given on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the “+” and “-“to zoom in and out, respectively. The zoom size will appear on the address bar. Firefox will remember the zoom level you set for each website.
- If you only want to zoom in the text on a webpage but not the content like pictures, click on the “view” option in the menu bar, scroll down to the “Zoom” section and select “Zoom text only” option.
You may also like to check out What are some of the Best Google Chrome Flags to enhance Browsing Experience?