It has been really easy to set different background images on different monitors connected together, but in Windows 10, Settings are hidden in such a way that it’s almost nearly invisible to the users. If you dig in to find the settings, you can locate different Settings in Windows 10.
In this guide, I will take you to step by step how you can set different wallpapers on each desktop.
Set different Background Images on each monitor in Windows 10
Follow the steps mentioned below in order to set different background on each desktop connected in series:
- Head over to the Settings either by Searching through the search bar at taskbar or from the Start menu.
- Select Personalization from Settings
- Choose Background from the left panel in Personalization Settings.
- Under the Background heading where you find different background images, right-click on the image.
- Choose for which PC you want to put the picture. Select “Set For Monitor 1” or 2 or 3.
You can add additional images to the background images just by clicking on browse option and selecting an already saved image. This image will be by default set on all the desktops. To have different backgrounds on each pc right click on the image and choose the monitor number.
Hope you found this guide easy to use. For more Guides keep following Ask Caty.