Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular browsers used by so many people around the globe. If you have decided to switch to Mozilla Firefox from another browser, you can easily do it by following a few simple steps from Windows Settings.
In this guide, we will show you how to set Mozilla Firefox as the default browser on Windows 10.
Settings Mozilla Firefox as Default Browser on Windows 10
To set Mozilla Firefox your default browser in Windows 10 from Windows Settings, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Windows Settings from the Start menu or using the Search tab on the taskbar.
- In Windows Settings, select “Apps”.
- On the “Apps” screen, click on “Default apps” from the left-hand pane.
- A list of categories with the default app used for each one is displayed here. Scroll down to the “Web Browser” and click on the Browser icon given below it.
- A list of the browsers installed in the PC will be displayed, choose “Firefox” from the list.
Mozilla Firefox will now be your default browser in Windows 10.