Skype does not only allows the users to interact with other users through VC but also lets the user share their iPhone and Android screen through it. In this guide, we will show you how to share your iPhone’s screen via Skype.
Also, learn How to Set a Conference Video Call on Skype
Sharing iPhone’s Screen Using Skype
Follow the guide to learn how it’s done:
- Open the Skype app on your iPhone or iPad and direct it to the conversation where you want to share your device’s screen.
- Tap on the Video Call button in the top toolbar.
- Once the video call starts, click on the Three-dot menu button.
- From the menu, select the “Share Screen” option.
- An overlay will appear on the screen with the broadcast features. You will find the Skype app on the list. Tap on it to select it and then tap on “Start Broadcast”.
- A red pill like shape will appear on the top left corner of the screen with time on it. This indicates that your screen is being shared with the user on the other end.
Note: If it doesn’t work the first time, stop sharing the screen and try the above-mentioned steps again.
- You can switch between apps now, and your screen will still be shared with the other user. Once you’re done sharing the screen go back to the Skype app and tap on the “Stop Sharing” button.