Netflix has become common to stream TV shows/movies online. A wide range of shows and movies are available on Netflix. Users subscribe to it by choosing a suitable plan for them. However, the time could eventually come when you want to cancel the membership. The reason may be because you don’t have time to watch anything on Netflix and you want to save the money that you pay for it. Whatever may the reason be, when the time comes most people just don’t know how to perform the termination of membership.
We’re here to help you cancel the Netflix Subscription. The Netflix membership cancellation solely depends on how you have set up the service.
If you subscribed to Netflix directly, then you can cancel your service via the Netflix site in a web browser. If you used iTunes, though, you’ll need to unsubscribe using an iPhone or an iPad. It’s also possible that you are being billed for Netflix through a third-party company, like a smart TV service.
Cancel the Netflix subscription using Web Browser
Here’s how you can cancel the Netflix subscription through a web browser:
- Go to your web browser, and open Netflix.com
- Click on the Account icon given on the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the “Account” option from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Cancel Membership” given under Membership and Billing heading.
- Confirm your action.
Cancel the Netflix subscription through iTunes
Here’s how you can cancel your Netflix subscription through iTunes
- On your iPhone/iPad go to Settings
- Tap on “iTunes and App Store”
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, and then tap “View Apple ID” in the window that appears.
- Now tap on Subscriptions
- You will see a list of Subscriptions, tap on Netflix
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and confirm your action.