Sometimes you might face problem hearing phone notifications tone because you’re surrounding is too noisy, or your iPhone’s speaker is damaged. The other possibility is that the user has a hearing disability. iPhone is the type of phone which tries to help all kind of users. It is a great phone for people with some disability. iPhones don’t have a committed notification light but you can have one for notifications/alerts.
iPhone has an accessibility feature which enables you to get flashlight when the notification appears on your device. In this way, you can not only hear the incoming notification but can get a visual too.
Turn on LED Flash Alerts on iPhone X
To enable this feature in your iPhone X and succeeding, follow the steps given below:
Turn On LED Flash Notifications:
- Go to “Settings” in your device.
- Tap on “General” in Settings.
- Tap on “Accessibility”
- Scroll down to see the “Hearing”
- By default, you’ll find “LED Flash for Alerts” turned off, tap on the option.
- Toggle on the “LED Flash for Alerts”
- Toggle on “Flash on Silent” if you want to get flash on the notification when your phone is on silent.