Facebook does not only allow the users to create a personal account but you can also create pages that can be viewed by Facebook Users. You can create a Facebook page for different purposes; i.e. business, community service, entertainment, and much more. Whatever may the reason be for creating a Facebook page, sometimes you feel like it’s too much work to manage the page you have created.
The easy way to get rid of the Facebook page is by deleting it permanently or by unpublishing it. Unpublishing a Facebook page will get it off from Facebook for other users whereas, admins can still view and edit it. While deleting the page will permanently delete it for everyone.
RELATED: How to Mute a Facebook User
In this guide, we will show you how to permanently delete the Facebook page or unpublish it.
Unpublishing a Facebook Page
Follow the guide to learn how to unpublish a Facebook page:
- Log-in to your Facebook that you have used to create the page. Open the Facebook page that you want to delete.
- Click on the gear “Page Settings” button. Here you can see all the Facebook page settings.
- In the “General” section, navigate to the “Page Visibility” option and click on it.
- “Page published” option will already be select, change it to “Page unpublished” to unpublish the page.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- Facebook will ask you the reason for unpublishing the page for feedback. Select a reason from the given options and tap on “Next”.
- Now click on “Unpublish” and the page will be unpublished for the public.
Deleting a Facebook Page
Deleting a Facebook page is easy like unpublishing it. Here’s how you can do it:
- From the “General Section” in “Page Settings”, hover the mouse cursor to the “Remove Page” option and click on it.
- Click on “Permanently delete (name of the page)” button and select “Save Changes”.
- Confirm your action again by clicking on the “Delete” button on the pop-up box that appears.
Your Facebook page will be deleted permanently.
RELATED: How to Permanently Delete your Facebook Account