Mozilla Firefox lets the user save passwords for accounts so that you don’t have to retype them every time you want to log-in to one of them. Just in case you forgot the password of one of your social media accounts or you have to log-in on some other device. Whatever may the reason be, you can retrieve the passwords from Mozilla Firefox browser from the ‘Settings”.
RELATED: How to Clear Cache and Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
In this guide, we will show you how to retrieve saved passwords in Mozilla Firefox.
How to Retrieve Saved Passwords in Mozilla Firefox
Follow the guide to learn how you can do it:
- Launch Mozilla Firefox in your pc and click on the “Settings” menu which looks like three vertical lines given on the upper-right corner of the browser’s screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click on “Logins and Passwords”.
- Mozilla Firefox will open a “Login and Passwords” tab.
- A list of all the accounts and saved passwords will be displayed here, click on one of them to extend the details.
- You will find the details about the account in the right-panel including the site address, username, and password. Click on the “Eye” beside the hidden password to reveal it.
The password will be revealed to the authorized user, you can copy it from here but we would suggest you not paste it somewhere it is accessible by other users. Now you can enter the revealed password to login to your specified account on some other device.