Apple released the fourth iOS 13 Beta for the developers. For instance, only the users who are part of the Apple developer program can download the 4th iOS 13 Beta release on their devices. Yesterday, Apple released 7th Beta of iOS 12.4 and 4th Beta of macOS Catalina 10.15. We are now waiting for iOS 13 Beta 4 for the Public to release. Like every beta release, this beta was also brought out after two weeks of the 3rd beta release. Read more about iOS 13 Beta 3 here: iOS 13 Developer Beta 3, New Features
We would suggest you download the Beta version of the new Operating System on your secondary device. The beta release might carry some bugs which can frustrate the user.
iOS 13 Beta 4 Fixes & Features
The fixes and features that we figured out up till now in iOS 13 Beta 4 are listed below:
Users seem to be really excited about this new beta release
iOS 13 beta 4 is crazy fast
— Martin Geluz (@martingeluz) July 17, 2019
- The Face ID security bug (gave access to App & Website passwords plus stored autofill credit cards) has been fixed in iOS 13 beta 4.
- We have got this new peek and pop UI feature in iOS 13 Beta 4.
- 3D Touch is fixed in iOS 13 Beta 4
Compatible Devices for iOS 13 Beta 4
Here is the list of devices that are compatible to install iOS 13 Beta 4:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- iPhone 7/7s Plus
- iPhone 8/8s Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS/XS MAX/ XR
- 9 inch iPad Pro
- 11 inch iPad Pro
- 5 inch iPad Pro
- 7 inch iPad Pro
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPod Touch (7th Generation)
How to Test iOS 13 Beta 4 on your device
Before proceeding we would like to mention that this Beta is only available for the Apple developers, for now, iOS 13 Public Beta 4 will be out soon then the public can download it on their devices. To test the new Beta 4 on your device that already has iOS 13 Beta 3 installed, follow the instructions given below:
- Head over to Settings on your device.
- Tap on General in Settings and select Software Update from the General list.
- If you have automatic updates on, your device will install the beta itself. If you do not have Automatic Updates on for your device then you will see that Beta 4 appears to be Ready for Download.
It may take some while to download the Beta version on your device because the Apple server would be flooded with the downloaders of new iOS 13 Developer Beta version.
Read: Most Important fix of iOS 13 – Wi-Fi Connectivity through Control Center