Apple released iOS 13 Beta 6 on 7th August 2019, after nine days of its previous beta release. iOS 13 Beta 5 came out with a lot of little tweaks, not something big. We were expecting some bug fixes and tweaks, let’s see what has the iOS 13 Beta 6 got for the Apple users.
To download the iOS 13 Developer Beta 6, head over to the Settings and tap on Software Update. Remember this beta version is only available for the Apple users who are part of Apple Developer Beta program.
Download Apple iOS 13 Developer Beta 6
In-order to download iOS 13 Developer Beta 6, connect to a Wi-Fi network, make sure you have at least 50% battery life and navigate to Settings> General> Software Update. Here, wait a few seconds for iOS 13 beta 6 to appear, then tap Download and install.
iOS 13 Developer Beta 6 features
According to 9to5mac, following are the tweaks and features iOS 13 Beta 6 got:
- Show and hide link previews in Safari context menu
- Dedicated Dark Mode toggle in Control Center
- Siri can toggle Dark Mode
- The appearance now shows on/off on Dark Mode
- 16 levels of volume control
- Cellular signal indicator back to regular size
iOS 13 Beta 6 changes and new features
- More saturated folder background blends better
- New Photos splash screen
- New App Store splash screen
- Updated Sync Library UI in Music
- Live Local radio stations
- Three-finger tap brings up the copy/paste menu
- New heart app icon on watchOS beta 6
The biggest change iOS 13 Beta 6 got is a toggle button for the Dark Mode, which was very important because the feature itself is so big that it just had a dedicated toggle button.