iPhone has been the most outselling device so far. Users love it for various reason, which includes the speed of the device, its camera quality, design, etc. It is a user-friendly phone. iPhone has recently released iPhone XS and XS Max and users have been loving it. iPhone XS MAX superseded iPhone XS and all the previous phones due to its 6.5” OLED Screen, large battery, fastest mobile chip, best stereo speakers and it’s an amazing camera.
Though iPhone XS MAX is pricey and users have to buy few accessories as well, also the storage is overpriced but it’s all worth it. A lot of people have waited a year for the upgrade. Nothing could stop the users from buying the upgrade version of the device.
Apple has never found android firms a threat in the market as it outstands all the other devices. Users will buy the device anyway.
Though users love iPhone XS Max like any other iPhones, there seem to be some issues that need to be fixed. We will talk about them later in this article. Here are some of the Pros and Cons of buying the upgraded version of iPhone XS.
PROS OF BUYING IPHONE XS MAX
- High-quality HDR 6.5 edge-to-edge OLED Display
- Faster Face ID
- A12 Bionic 64-bit system-on-a-chip with six cores which makes it the fastest phone
- Gigabit LTE with 4×4 MIMO
- Mind-blowing Stereo Speakers Audio Output.
- Dual Sim Support
- IP68 rating
- 12 MP High-Quality Dual Rear Camera
- The option of 512 GB of Storage
- Integrated inductive (Qi) charging capability
CONS OF BUYING IPHONE XS MAX
- As the phone is quite large as compared to the previous versions, it is not very portable.
- iPhone XS Max has 3,174 mAh battery which lasts for only 1.5 hours while constant use.
- Extremely Expensive, comparatively to the previous models.
- It has recycled design
- Charging is slow with the provided charger
- No Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter Included
You may also like to know about iPhone 11 Specifications and Release Date Rumors