Sometimes you face this annoying situation where your Windows 10 keeps popping a message on your screen which says “Your Windows license will expire soon.” This might seem like something time consuming and trivial process but it is not. Windows 10 Update has made everything easy for the users.
Related: How to clean install Windows 10 on your PC via USB or DVD
In this article, we’ll take you to step by step how to Activate Windows.
Troubleshoot Activation Problems
In order to solve the Windows 10 Activation issue, you would have to first troubleshoot the problem. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Setting in your Windows from Start Menu or through Action Center Shortcut buttons
- Select Update & Security option from Settings
- From the left panel of Update & Security Select Activation option
- On the right side of the Activation panel, you will find a Troubleshoot option under the Windows heading, click on Troubleshoot
- Windows will automatically Troubleshoot and give you the option to ACTIVATE WINDOW
You may also want to downgrade to the previous version of Windows 10, to do so follow this guide How to go back to the Previous Version of Windows 10