Apple introduced this really cool feature where you can record your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch screen using the Screen Recording feature. To enable Screen Recording to follow the steps:
Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls > tap on + button beside Screen Recording
To Screen Record follow the following steps:
Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open Control Center> Click on the Screen Recording icon given on the bottom of the Control Center and open the screen that you want to record. Your device will start recording screen after 3sec delay by default.
You can also customize Screen Recording feature from Settings in your device.
This is easy to use the feature. Users have recently reported a complaint where they get an error message when trying to Screen Record using this feature. The error message says “Screen Recording failed to save due to: The operation couldn’t be completed. (Cocoa error -1.)”.
Screen Recording Error Fix for iOS
Don’t worry we have got fix for this error. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to fix the error in iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch:
- Make sure you have the latest software version downloaded on your device. This article would help you do it iOS 13 Beta Release – Should you Install it?
- Try Restarting your device. You can do It by going to Settings > General and scroll down and tap Shut Down. Restart your device and try Screen Recording again.
- A possibility is your device is in Low Power Mode which doesn’t allow some of the features to work under it. Recharge your phone and remove it from Low Power Mode then try using the Screen Recording feature again.
- You might be running out of space in your device which could be the reason your device is not screen recording. Check your device space, make some space and use the feature.
- If none of the above-mentioned fixes worked for your device, perform DFU restore on your device. This article will help you perform DFU Restore on your device DFU Restore for iPad, iPhone 6, 6 plus, 7, 7plus, 8, 8 plus and X
Hope this article has helped you fix Screen Record Error.